Political Interviews

Today the CCAE Political Action committee is interviewing the candidates for local school board, state superintend, and state senator and representative. This is my first year on this committee and it is very interesting. We are interviewing both parties because we are very bi-partisan, having both Republicans and Democrats on the committee. Since I am an independent, I am amazed by the differences and the similarities. Education is about CHILDREN, not politics!!! I have to keep most of the information confidential but here are a couple of highlights: Betty Gray is one of the funniest women I have ever met, she makes great sense with a large helping of humor, John Wiles is a great handshaker, Don Wix is very tall, and Judson Hill is very good looking. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment