Bus Driver Orientation

Today I got the privilege of representing CCAE at the bus driver orientation/training. WOW!!! First, there are a lot of bus drivers!! I believe there were over 1,000 of them. Next, they are heroes to me. I don't think I have enough patience to be a bus driver, nor do I have the focus to be able to tune out the children and drive as careful as they do. We were able to share our message and explain what we do to a lot of people who didn't know about CCAE. I was very excited with the reception that we got. We are all in this for the children and their issues are just as important as teacher issues, or janitor issues, or so on. We are a stronger voice when we stand together! On thing that I believe very strongly is that we must all work together to stand up for education and our rights! To that end, I want to welcome all the new bus driver members to CCAE!!!We are glad to have you stand by our side as the faces on the front line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment