Busy Day

Today was one of those days where you leave home before 7am and don't get home until after 7pm! I started with a breakfast with Senator John Wiles, a wonderful man who I am proud to support. Next we met with Nathan Deal, candidate for Governor. He was a very polite gentleman who showed great knowledge of today's education system. His wife is a retired middle school teacher, so we really had a great deal (ha ha) in common. I think he would make an excellent Governor. Last, we went to a reception for Representative Judy Manning. Judy is great and we met some of the other people running around Cobb, like Sam Olens and Mark Butler. We also saw John Wiles again! I guess politics in Cobb is a small world!
Everyday I learn more about the politics of Cobb and of Georgia. It is very interesting and I love getting a chance to talk education to the people who influence our laws and policies. Be assured that I am out there working  for you, CCAE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment