Deal has Handel's support if he wins; she doesn't have his if she prevails  | ajc.com

Tonight I was able to attend the debate between Nathan Deal and Karen Handel. As some of you may know, CCAE has endorsed Nathan Deal in the Republican run-off for Governor. I personally have interviewed Mr. Deal and found him to be very knowledgeable about education issues. His parents were both teachers and his wife is a retired educator. He clearly wants educators involved in making education policy in Georgia, and that is priority number one for me. I think most teachers are tired of non-educators making all the rules we have to follow, it is time for us to have a hand in making those rules! Please contact me if you have questions or comments about this. Thanks!


Deal has Handel's support if he wins; she doesn't have his if she prevails ajc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment