Wow is all I can say

Today has been a long day. The board of the Cobb County Association of Educators met today and I presided on my first meeting as President. We developed a vision plan for our organization, developed goals and actions plans to work towards that vision. I was very excited to see where our organization is going. We also voted to move the office to a new, cheaper, more professional office!! Yeah to more parking! Finally, we looked at job descriptions and what we expected from each person for the upcoming year.

Next, I attended the school board meeting. I was impressed with how many people showed up to see what was going on in Cobb. Information is never a bad thing! I got a chance to speak with some current board members, some central office staff (thanks Michelle) and with a couple of candidates for the school board. All in all, a successful meeting and a good first official day as president!

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME, MENTORED ME, AND THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE I AM THE ONE TO LEAD OUR ORGANIZATION INTO THE FUTURE!! I HOPE TO MAKE YOU PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment